Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i read nic sheff. or whatever.

(a very pretty) nic sheff enthusiast.
i TOTALLY got the bookstore job. Books A Million is awesome! and they let me rent books by all of my favorite authors for free. i am way too pleased to display evidence of my appreciation for all things nic sheff. can't wait to give Tweak a rest and tear through We All Fall Down (well, i actually can't tear it; it's supposed to remain in sell able condition--although i'll more than likely end up purchasing it.). i love you, nic sheff! you are a Beautiful Boy and one of my favorite contemporary authors (and at such an age!)! Congratulations from a similar. Love yourself and keep pouring it out into your progress. i'm becoming like his unofficial promoter...

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting hired! You've got my dream job BTW.
    I like how Nic Sheff is covering your boobs. ;)
    Pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you need to update more! Been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You have my dream job right now, just BTW. You are too pretty to be human, also just BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! it is SO my dream job as well! i compared it to an alcoholic frolicking around in a brewery. i'm so lucky! and thanks for that RAD compliment. i might not be human: my Dad always calls me "criminally insane," and suggests that i get locked up in Arkham Asylum with the rest of BatMan's enemies. i think that i have the best-lookin' group of blogger friends myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nic is SO covering my very modest boob! tee hee!and thanks for that compliment! it put a smile on my face for today. just like i told Spazz, i have the best-lookin' group of blogger friends in the world. and now that i've been hired, my time has been sliced in two. BUT i shall return to catch up with everyone very soon! i shall resurface. Maybe this weekend sometime. BE PREPARED (in my Lion King soundtrack voice)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i TOTALLY noticed that, too, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i almost missed THIS BTW. it's like Pee-Wee's "Secret Word" of the day, or something!

    ReplyDelete

Think about how it feels before you submit--my only policy. And check back for responses/replies! I strongly encourage and often give feedback!